My mom always complains how easy it is to overcook and dry out pork chops. Everyone would tell her use a bone in pork chop instead of boneless it will come out juicer, but she couldn't see spending all that extra money for something she couldn't even eat.
So I took thick cut boneless pork chops
Fried them up over low heat
and made a peach sauce to accompany them
The result was amazing!
Note: I fried my pork chops but for a healthier version try baking them at 375 degrees until the internal temp is 145.
- 4 - 6 thick cut pork chops, fat trimmed off
- 1 15 oz can peaches, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1/4 cup juices from the peaches
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1Slice peaches to 1/2 thickness and place in a small saucepan.
- 2To the saucepan add your brown sugar, peach juice and butter.
- 3Place saucepan on stovetop over low-medium heat for about 5 minutes until peaches have softened a little and mixture is bubbly.
- 4Trim off the around the pork chops, whisk eggs in a small bowl; place breadcrumbs on a piece of foil and bread the pork chops
- 5Take a skillet and heat up the olive oil over medium heat, turn heat down to low and place pork chops in skillet fry until golden brown about 10 minutes each side. If using a meat thermometer the temp should be 145.
- 6Place pork chops on dish layered with some paper towels to absorb any of the excess oil.
- 7Place the pork on a plate and top with some peaches and sauce.